If you’ve experienced the catastrophic effects of a fire in your home or business, you know it can be devastating. Getting the fire extinguished is only the beginning; cleaning up afterward can be a considerable effort, one that you want to trust to professionals.
The extent of damages resulting from a fire can vary. But if the fire department was involved in putting it out, you will have several issues to deal with. Residual smoke and soot can permeate porous surfaces on furniture, carpeting and drapes. Water used to extinguish the fire can remain. If the water and moisture are not dried up completely, mold growth can occur rapidly.
Start putting your life back together after a devastating blaze by turning to the specialists at St. Louis Cleaning and Restoration for fire damage restoration. After the fire department has left, it is time to start moving forward with the process of restoring your home or business to the functional condition you once enjoyed.
Hire the Professionals
Why struggle to clean up your place on your own after a fire, when there are professionals like St. Louis Cleaning and Restoration? We have the skills, knowledge and equipment to expertly and comprehensively remediate any damage from the fire.
The trained and skilled professionals at St. Louis Cleaning and Restoration know what it takes to remove the odors, eliminate the soot, and minimize damage from any water that was used to extinguish the fire. We’ll also make sure to stabilize the environment through dehumidification.
The Fire Damage Restoration Process
St. Louis Cleaning and Restoration offers comprehensive fire restoration services. It’s often beneficial to remove your belongings from the fire-damaged building to be cleaned. We can pack them up and transport to one of our spacious facilities for thorough cleaning with our commercial-quality equipment. We can board up the building to protect it from intrusion and damage to any property remaining inside.
Our nationwide network has worked with all types of properties, including residences and businesses, since we were established in 1968. You’ll benefit from our:
- Dedication to your satisfaction
- 24/7 emergency services
- Use of state-of-the-art drying and monitoring equipment
Fire damage can extend over many areas of a home or business, so addressing all areas is key to complete remediation. Our services include:
- Advanced smoke/odor removal and deodorization
- Removal of fire-damaged material and debris
- Emergency packing, moving and storage of contents when the building cannot be occupied
- Content and structure cleaning
- HVAC duct cleaning to NADCA standards
- Corrosion control
- Boardup service
- Appliance repair/refinishing
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning (wet or dry)
- Clothes cleaning/deodorization
- Drapery cleaning/deodorization (on site or take down)
- Document and valuable paper restoration
- Electronics restoration
Comprehensive fire restoration requires using commercial-grade equipment to purify contaminated air and neutralize odors. St. Louis Cleaning and Restoration has the following machines available for this purpose:
- HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) vacuum – A high-powered vacuum with filters that trap airborne particles like soot. It can be used on surfaces including ceilings, walls and floors.
- Air scrubber – This machine uses a suction and filtration system to eliminate odors and clean the air.
- Negative air fan – Removes contaminated air from the building through air ducts, creating negative air pressure (a vacuum effect).
- Ozone machine – This machine is used after the building is thoroughly cleaned and all contents are removed to neutralize odors.
Insurance Covers Most Fire Damage Cleanup
Unless you, as the home or business owner, intentionally set the fire yourself (arson) or the building was vacant when the fire occurred, your insurance policy should cover any restoration costs. (In the case of a vacant building, you can get a vacant home insurance policy to cover it.) Even renters insurance will cover damage to the renter’s possessions caused by an accidental fire.
St. Louis Cleaning and Restoration will work with your insurance company in the restoration process. We will provide any evidence and documentation required for submitting claims. We have been in the business for decades, so we know the process for appraising damages and what most insurance companies will and will not approve. We will work within their boundaries as much as possible to ensure your out-of-pocket expenses are minimal.
After the Fire, Call St. Louis Cleaning and Restoration
If you’ve experienced a fire in your home or commercial building, call St. Louis Cleaning and Restoration as soon as possible. Time is of the essence to restore your property to its pre-fire condition.
We have all the equipment and expertise needed to properly and comprehensively clean up the after-effects of the fire. We also specialize in water damage restoration and mold remediation, so if these are also issues that result from the excess water used to extinguish the fire, we can promptly address those concerns as well.
Your property is important, so you should not trust it to the amateurs. We’re there when you need us, 24/7. Call us immediately or request a free consultation.