Does your home or business have flooring that seems to require an extra level of attention in order to remove its grime, dirt, and noticeable traffic? Grout in particular can retain residues and is susceptible to permanent staining. St. Louis Cleaning and Restoration technicians can not only clean grout but seal it from staining, allowing for superior cleanings in the future. No matter what material your flooring is made of, our technicians have the knowledge and equipment to provide a hard surface cleaning process that will transform your floors to looking like new!
In addition to our extensive knowledge of flooring surfaces, we work hard to continue developing leading-edge cleaning techniques, not just for our own staff, but also for the entire hard surface cleaning industry. Count on us for exceptional cleaning services on any of the following flooring materials.
- Ceramic Tile – No crack escapes our careful cleaners when working on your ceramic tile flooring. We only use soft sponges and non-abrasive cleaners on the surface and a soft-bristle brush to clear the grouting.
• Ceramic Tile and Grout
• Quarry Tile and Grout
• Grout Sealing and staining
- Laminate – Sweep, mop, and vacuum – we do it all for laminate. We can do as much or as little as you need to maintain the tidy appearance of your laminate surfaces.
- Vinyl Tile – Expect the same great cleaning for your vinyl flooring. Our technicians sweep, mop, and vacuum regularly to clean the surface and get the hard-to-reach spaces, as well as polish to restore its pristine look.
- Marble – Any hard surface cleaning company can clean a hard surface, but not all know how to clean marble. Luckily, as an IICRC-certified cleaner, we know just what to do. Don’t take a needless risk with your marble countertops or floors. Count on our team to remove the grime and leave a shine.
- Travertine – Just like with marble, you need a cleaning specialist with the knowledge and expertise to handle a travertine floor. Turn to our team to clean, polish, or touch up your travertine flooring.
- Glass – Experience the full brilliance of natural lighting with our streak-free glass cleaning. We reach all surfaces, interior and exterior, and take the extra time to clean the molding and frames.