Keeping your carpets clean takes more than regular vacuuming. Sure, that’s necessary to KEEP them looking clean and fresh, but it’s not enough to extract the heavy soils and buildup that accumulates in the carpet fibers and pad over time.
There are products you can buy that “shampoo” your carpets, but they can do more harm than good. The products leave soap residue that dries in the carpet fibers and cannot be completely extracted with a vacuum, so you’re just adding more gunk that attracts dirt and allergens.
You can also rent cleaning machines from your local hardware store, but by the time you pay for the machine rental, cleaning solutions, stain removers, etc., it can be almost as much of an investment as hiring a professional. And if you’ve ever done it yourself, you know it’s back-breaking work to lug that heavy machine to and from the store, fill and refill the cleaning solution receptacle, and actually do the cleaning itself. Do you really want to spend your valuable time and effort when a professional can do it quicker and better?
Hire a Professional Carpet Cleaner
If you’re still not convinced that hiring a professional carpet cleaning company is wiser than doing it yourself, here are some additional reasons to consider.
- Prolongs the life of your carpet. Regular cleaning can keep your carpets looking great for a lot longer. With the powerful dirt and water extraction methods used by professionals, you can protect your investment longer.
- Improves indoor air quality. Carpets attract pollutants and allergens. Regular professional cleaning can remove them, which makes the air you and your family breathe healthier.
- Carpets are easier to maintain. When carpets are professionally cleaned regularly, they can be better maintained through regular vacuuming.
- Removes spots and stains. Professional carpet cleaning companies use products that can remove stains more effectively than those that the typical over-the-counter products can.
- Prevents buildup. Allergens and pollutants can live in the fibers and pad deep in your carpet. Regular professional cleaning can remove them, making for a healthier environment.
- Enhances appearance. The deep cleaning performed by a professional leaves carpets looking fresh and clean. This adds to the overall cleanliness of the home itself.
- Removes dust mites and bedbugs. It’s not pleasant to think about, but these critters are likely in your home. When they aren’t removed from your carpet by a professional, they can live and breed in there un-noticed.
- Carpet warranties. Many carpets come with a warranty that requires them to be cleaned using a professional extraction method on a regular schedule, usually every 12 to 18 months.
- Professional experience and knowledge. Professionals know the difference between each kind of carpet and how to treat and clean each type. They also take measures on what is necessary in order to clean your carpets properly.
- Drying time is accelerated. Professional carpet cleaners have the equipment needed to extract the excess water from the cleaning process. This allows the carpets to dry more quickly, enabling you to resume your daily routine without further delay.
Certified Carpet Cleaning Professionals Are the Way to Go
St. Louis Cleaning and Restoration technicians are all trained and certified carpet cleaning professionals. We are members of the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification), which is a certification and Standards Developing Organization (SDO) non-profit organization for the inspection, cleaning and restoration industries. We are also certified by NADCA, the HVAC Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Association. We have been an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau since 1997, maintaining an A+ rating.
Don’t delay and risk your family’s health and well-being with dirty carpets that are filled with allergens and pollutants. Keep your carpets clean and looking great by having them professionally cleaned by St. Louis Cleaning and Restoration.